Welcome! It’s great to have your onboard at wesay.life!
Follow this guide to quickly start collecting your product reviews.
In this guide
- Install WeSay
- Add Existing Reviews to WeSay
- Basic Setup
- Widget Settings & Installation
- Go to https://console.wesay.life/app/ugc/displays/reviews-widget and click on ‘WooCommerce’ tab, follow the instructions.
- Review widget should now appear in your product pages so you can go ahead and install the carousal widget (your latest top reviews) on your checkout page.
Add Existing Reviews to WeSay
- If you have existing reviews in other platforms please export them as a CSV file and send them to email@example.com, we will do the rest.
- For current Shopify Product Review (SPR) app users, please follow https://help.wesay.life/article/setup-import-reviews-from-shopify-product-review-spr/
Let’s get you started with some basic setup:
- Go over your store/brand details including default email, your logo url and the rest of the detailed as required.
- Once the widget is installed, go over the customisation options including widget colors, font and selected features to enable.
- Make sure you have setup UGC-> Communication -> Post purchase -> “Install Conversion Tracking” (optional)
- On UGC -> Autopilot. This option will allow to automate reviews management. Save you time and help you focus on your biz.
- Now that everything is set you are good to go!
Widget Settings & Installation
- Take a look at our full list of display widgets available under UGC -> Display widgets.
- Our widgets allow you to easily customize the appearance of your user generated content on your website. For example, add a carousel of your best reviews in your site’s checkout and cart pages to encourage a quick checkout.
- Each widget has a custom snippet that you place into where you would like it to be displayed on your website.
That’s all you need to know for now to get you started! if you require more in-depth explanation on the various functions and features our support team is always available through email at firstname.lastname@example.org 🙂