WooCommerce shops with Elementor custom product page prevents proper plugin functionality.
Elementor claim that they tried adding all default WooCommerce hooks but found that they are either break most 3rd part themes and plugins or they break the editor. So they decided not to include all default hooks on all pages
- Go to your woocommerce/wordpress admin.
- Go to plugins -> add new.
- Search for ‘wesay’ and install it. (if you already install it please make sure to update it to the latest version)
- Make sure you active the plugin and go to its settings to enter your WeSay’s App key.
- If you see that the widget is now installed on the top of the product page, then it means you have this issue and you should continue with next steps. If it’s installed in the right place, then ignore this article.
- Edit the page with Elementor and add (drag it) a new elementor component “shortcode” to the desired place on your product page.
7. Enter the following hook shortcode text:
8. Click Update and then Apply
If the ‘edit with elementor’ button is not clickable , you need to disable the plugin first, then edit the page and add the shortcode. Dont forget to go back and enable the plugin.
We will be happy to get your feedback, if you encountered any issues. Feel free to add a comment and we will take it from there.